Just want to get everyone up to speed and make sure everyone knows what has been confirmed and what has been implied. Feel free to send me an ask if I didn’t touch on something you wanted to know about.
- You can be Qunari/Kossith, Elf, Human, and/or Dwarf.
- As a Kossith you are a Vashoth, a Kossith born outside the Qun. Not a Tal Vashoth or religious Qunari. However, others will react to you as if you are a Qunari (profile you).
- As an Elf you can only be Dalish.
- The Inquisitor has no playable Origin.
- The names of the Inquisitor are Trevelyan (Human), Lavellan (Elf), Cadash (Dwarf), and Adaar (Kossith)
- Cassandra Pentaghast, Varric Tethras, and Vivienne are all Companions.
- There are nine companions.
- There will be a companion from the novel Asunder.
- Varric’s chest plate can be removed.
- Armor and weapons are customizable
- Varric can be equipped with a melee weapon, he is the only one who can wield Bianca though.
- Armor will rust and get patina on it over time.
- Fire bombs are available, as are fire swords.
- You can capture Keeps and customize them, so far the choices seen are: Merchant’s Keep, Spy Keep, and Military Keep.
- The Keeps have resources, Dagna the Artificer being one of them.
"I only have as many guardians as there are people I can trust. I trust them all with my life! To have so many guardians is a joy, and an honor! Even more so then being my father’s daughter."
Video Game Meme / Five Quotes [1/5] →"The Lazarus Project will proceed as planned."
There’s too much “I need him, he completes me” and not enough “I complete me yet I want them along for this journey”